HBase, mail # dev - 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-25, 19:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-25, 20:11
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 21:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-26, 01:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-26, 07:38
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 03:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 06:02
Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-28, 05:02
Bisecting the first one, with 50 repetitions, I get

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)