Hive >> mail # user >> Hive views

Hi all,

We had created views in hive, but when we restart the cluster then the views created in the hive are deleted automatically.
I know hive view doesn't persist after cluster restart, but I want figure it out a way to persist it. Can someone help me how to do that?

Regards
Abhishek
+
Clay McDonald 2013-05-21, 12:14