Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [announce] bookkeeper subproject

Re: [announce] bookkeeper subproject
thanx for pointing this out gunnar. it is a permission problem, and
while i have permission to access and create pages, i don't have
permission to change the permissions :(

hopefully, i'll be able to fix it shortly.

ben