HBase, mail # user - Does HBase combine multiple Puts against the same region server?

Re: Does HBase combine multiple Puts against the same region server?
daidongly@...) 2012-12-07, 13:40
Hi, Yun

Code in HConnectionManager.java, method: "submit(List<Action<R>> actionList, ...)".

It will combine all actions towards the same rs, and send them together...

- Dong
在 2012-12-7,上午2:34, yun peng 写道:

> Hi, I have question on how the multiple Puts() are executed when they are
> issued against the same region server.
>
> For example, in the case of asynchronous executing Put() using
> setAutoFlush(true), there will be multiple Puts() in the writeBuffer. Or
> use HTbale API put(List puts) which directly issues multiple Puts. In
> either case, let's say, would two Puts in the list, which are issued
> against the same HRegionServer, be combined in a single RPC before sending
> to that RegionServer? I appreciate it if I can get pointer to the code in
> HBase. Thanks...
>
> Regards,
> Yun

代栋 (Dong Dai)
Phd Student major in Cloud Computing
Dept. C.S.
University of Science and Technology of China
Suzhou Advanced Institute of USTC
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]