Hive >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-08-20, 10:31
+
Clark Yang 2013-08-20, 11:18
+
Navis류승우 2013-08-20, 12:43
+
Hamza Asad 2013-08-20, 12:54
+
Eugene Koifman 2013-08-20, 16:32
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-08-20, 16:56
+
Daniel Dai 2013-08-20, 17:01
+
Prasanth Jayachandran 2013-08-20, 17:02
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-08-20, 14:32
+
Bill Graham 2013-08-20, 14:59
+
Thiruvel Thirumoolan 2013-08-20, 16:05
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair
Thanks everybody!
This is a great honor. I hope to live up to the expectations!

It is great to see the fresh momentum in hive and I am glad to be able to
work with the community on it.
Now I will also do my best to help get the count for jiras in
patch-available state down!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Prasad Mujumdar 2013-08-20, 18:01