Hive >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair
Thanks everybody!
This is a great honor. I hope to live up to the expectations!

It is great to see the fresh momentum in hive and I am glad to be able to
work with the community on it.
Now I will also do my best to help get the count for jiras in
patch-available state down!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE