Accumulo >> mail # user >> Automation of 'init'

+
Jeff Blaine 2013-02-22, 15:14
+
Vincent Russell 2013-02-22, 15:17
+
Jeff Blaine 2013-02-26, 18:29
Re: Automation of 'init'
Accumulo 1.5 will have command line opts for init.

For 1.4 you can use echo.  I think something like the following might work.

echo -e "test14\nsecret\nsecret" | ./bin/accumulo init --clear-instance-name