Hadoop, mail # user - High quality hadoop logo?

Re: High quality hadoop logo?
Keith Wiley 2012-03-01, 23:20
Excellent!

Thank you.
Sent from my phone, please excuse my brevity.
Keith Wiley, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://keithwiley.com
Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Keith Wiley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry, false alarm.  I was looking at the popup thumbnails in google image search.  If I click all the way through, there are some high quality
> versions available.  Why is the version on the Apache site (and the Wikipedia page) so poor?

The high resolution images are in subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/logos/

-- Owen