Sqoop >> mail # user >> FW: Unable to connect to oracle database from sqoop

+
Manickam P 2013-06-20, 13:34
+
Jérôme Verdier 2013-06-20, 14:04
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-20, 14:55
+
Manickam P 2013-06-21, 05:54
+
Michal Taborsky 2013-06-21, 06:47
+
Manickam P 2013-06-21, 07:08
+
Michal Taborsky 2013-06-21, 07:29
+
Manickam P 2013-06-21, 07:39
+
Michal Taborsky 2013-06-21, 07:45
+
Manickam P 2013-06-21, 07:57
+
Michal Taborsky 2013-06-21, 09:13
+
Manickam P 2013-06-21, 09:39
Re: Unable to connect to oracle database from sqoop
Usernames should be in upper case as mentioned above.   With
list-all-tables, you get the list of tables owned by the user, which is
SCOTT in this case

Thanks

Venkat

Regards