HBase >> mail # dev >> What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?

Re: What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?
Hi Jean-Marc,

Hadoop-QA is only for trunk.
If you want to resubmit a patch (for trunk so), you need to do these
operations in this order:
1) Cancel patch
2) Attach the new file
3) Resubmit.

If you swap 1) and 2) it won't be taken by hadoop qa.

Once the patch is ready , the last step if for the committer: he sets the
issue as resolved when he commits the file.

Cheers,

N.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]