Drill >> mail # dev >> Maven complaining about java compiler version

+
Arunabha Ghosh 2012-10-17, 07:30
+
Michael Hausenblas 2012-10-17, 07:41
Re: Maven complaining about java compiler version
I'm getting errors as well, complaining about a missing OperatorReference
reference:

[ERROR]
/Users/tnachen/src/incubator-drill/sandbox/plan-parser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/plan/physical/operators/ScanJson.java:[59,57]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class OperatorReference
[ERROR] location: class org.apache.drill.plan.physical.operators.ScanJson

Tim

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Michael Hausenblas <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have another issue with building it:
>
> $ mvn test -X
>
> [ERROR] location: class org.apache.drill.plan.physical.operators.ScanJson
> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
> goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile
> (default-compile) on project plan-parser: Compilation failure
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:213)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:319)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>         at
>         at
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.CompilationFailureException:
> Compilation failure
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:656)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.CompilerMojo.execute(CompilerMojo.java:128)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>         ... 19 more
>

> Cheers,
>            Michael
>
> --
> [...]