Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Query regarding issue with zookeeper restart

+
suja 2012-06-28, 09:41
+
suja 2012-06-28, 09:34
Re: Query regarding issue with zookeeper restart
I think it could be related to this:
What do you think?

Would be great if you could submit a patch.

I believe the workaround you suggest will fix this - but I'd suggest
you remove both the accepted and current epoch files (not just one).

Patrick