MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can I switch the IP/host of NN without losing the filesystem?

Re: Can I switch the IP/host of NN without losing the filesystem?
Hi James,
This should be fine, but just wanted to add that you will need to also make
the change on your other nodes within the cluster, so they know how to
contact the filesystem.

Regards,
Robert