HBase >> mail # user >> Save the bandwidth usage

Save the bandwidth usage
Hi Folks

We are tuning a HBase cluster, it seems the current limitation is on
network bandwidth usage during a performance test, the bidirectional
bandwidth usage(sending+receiving) between our nodes is around 1Gb and
almost hit the limitation(we had a pure network test before), so any ideas
on how we can improve this?

Thanks
Ramon