HBase >> mail # user >> regions are not getting distributed

+
Vamshi Krishna 2013-08-23, 14:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-23, 14:06
+
Vamshi Krishna 2013-08-23, 14:18
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-23, 14:27
Re: regions are not getting distributed
Two nodes is insufficient. Default DFS replication is 3. That would be the
bare minimum just for kicking the tires IMO but is still a degenerate case.
In my opinion 5 is the lowest you should go. You shouldn't draw conclusions
from inadequate deploys.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy