HBase, mail # user - regions are not getting distributed

Re: regions are not getting distributed
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-26, 08:42
Two nodes is insufficient. Default DFS replication is 3. That would be the
bare minimum just for kicking the tires IMO but is still a degenerate case.
In my opinion 5 is the lowest you should go. You shouldn't draw conclusions
from inadequate deploys.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy