Accumulo >> mail # dev >> org.apache.accumulo.test.TestAccumuloSplitRecovery 1.5 hangs indefinitely

Re: org.apache.accumulo.test.TestAccumuloSplitRecovery 1.5 hangs indefinitely
Thought about it more, and remembered about the JUnit temp dir. Found
that the two TServers both lost their ZK lock.

Perhaps the configuration is just a little too constrained?