Drill >> mail # dev >> We need patches instead of Pull Requests...

Re: We need patches instead of Pull Requests...
Hi Henry,

I haven't used reviewboard much, from the site it looks it is also looking for diff files to upload though so is similar to attaching patch files in jira. How is reviewboard intergrated with jira?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone