MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.

+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 13:24
+
Julien Muller 2012-08-14, 14:05
+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 14:13
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-14, 14:20
+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 18:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-14, 18:56
+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 22:51
+
Jeffrey Silverman 2012-08-14, 23:24
+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-16, 14:10
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-15, 00:41
+
Harsh J 2012-08-14, 22:57
+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 23:16
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-14, 23:03
Re: Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.
Hello Cristian,

     I would suggest you to begin with a pseudo-distributed setup. And once
you are comfortable with the settings and configuration procedure, extend
it to the fully-distributed setup. As far as requirements are concerned,
it's always better to have a Linux machine with Oracle Java and ssh
configured on it.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq