MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.

Re: Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.
Hello Cristian,

     I would suggest you to begin with a pseudo-distributed setup. And once
you are comfortable with the settings and configuration procedure, extend
it to the fully-distributed setup. As far as requirements are concerned,
it's always better to have a Linux machine with Oracle Java and ssh
configured on it.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq