Sqoop >> mail # user >> Export not working

Export not working
Hi,

I'm new to Sqoop. I have sqoop 1.4.2 with hadoop 1.0.3. I have both
hadoop and sqoop home environment variables set.

I'm trying to export a file on HDFS to a table in Oracle database. I
included all the required parameters inside a file and then ran -
/sqoop --options-file export_params/

I got the below exception -
/Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
Found class org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but interface was
expected//
//    at
org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.ExportOutputFormat.checkOutputSpecs(ExportOutputFormat.java:57)//
//    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:887)//
//    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:850)//
//    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)//

Is there anything more to be configured?

Regards,
Sarath.