Pig >> mail # user >> Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes

+
lulynn_2008 2012-11-14, 02:28
+
Johnny Zhang 2012-11-14, 02:37
Re:Re: Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes
Thanks.
Then my environment is normal.
Is there any way to shorten the time? I think maybe we can find a way to shorten the time.
At 2012-11-14 10:37:55,"Johnny Zhang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi, lulynn:
>Yes, whole Pig unit tests run about 8 hours.
>TestEvalPipline runs about 26 mins and TestEvalPiplineLocal runs about 3
>mins.
>
>Hope it is helpful,
>Johnny
>

>On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:28 PM, lulynn_2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>  Hi all,
>>
>> The whole pig UT last for nearly 8 hours, and TestEvalPipeline2 last for
>> 37 minutes.
>>
>> My questions are:
>> how long pig UT will last in normal?
>> Do we have jenkins for pig UT? If yes, please attach the link. Thanks
>>
>> Thanks

+
Johnny Zhang 2012-11-14, 19:12
+