Pig, mail # user - Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes

Re:Re: Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes
lulynn_2008 2012-11-14, 03:27
Thanks.
Then my environment is normal.
Is there any way to shorten the time? I think maybe we can find a way to shorten the time.