Pig >> mail # dev >> Newbie / Simple issues

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-29, 22:44
Re: Newbie / Simple issues
The bottom of the how to contribute page still references the 'newbie' tag,
with a link to a broken JIRA filter:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToContribute

We should swap in this link. Should we just change to use simple and get
rid of the newbie tag? Or do we say to look for either?
On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I marked a few issues as "simple", and I noticed at some point earlier
> we seem to have done a similar excercise labeling issues as "newbie".
> If you are a newcomer wishing to contribute to the project, these
> might be a good place to start. Check 'em out:
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+%28labels+%3D+newbie+OR+labels+%3D+simple%29+and+status+%3D+open

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*
+
Jakob Homan 2012-04-30, 16:26
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-30, 20:44
+
Jakob Homan 2012-05-06, 02:57
+
Jeremy Hanna 2012-05-07, 15:49
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-05-10, 10:46
+
Jakob Homan 2012-05-10, 19:53