Pig, mail # dev - Newbie / Simple issues

Re: Newbie / Simple issues
Bill Graham 2012-04-30, 04:17
The bottom of the how to contribute page still references the 'newbie' tag,
with a link to a broken JIRA filter:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToContribute

We should swap in this link. Should we just change to use simple and get
rid of the newbie tag? Or do we say to look for either?
On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I marked a few issues as "simple", and I noticed at some point earlier
> we seem to have done a similar excercise labeling issues as "newbie".
> If you are a newcomer wishing to contribute to the project, these
> might be a good place to start. Check 'em out:
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+%28labels+%3D+newbie+OR+labels+%3D+simple%29+and+status+%3D+open

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*