Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop Scheduling Algorithm

Re: Hadoop Scheduling Algorithm
Hi,

Addition to Sandy, there is one more scheduler called HOD (Hadoop on
Demand). Please go through the following links to get more details on
schedulers.

HOD - http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.1.2/hod_scheduler.html
Fair - http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.1.2/fair_scheduler.html
Capacity - http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.1.2/capacity_scheduler.html