Avro, mail # dev - JsonEncoder issue in 1.5?

Re: JsonEncoder issue in 1.5?
Bruce Mitchener 2011-02-28, 17:49
Thanks, that solves that. I didn't find that because I was searching for
Json and JsonEncoder.  Also, despite the constructor being public and not
actually being usable, there's no notice in the Javadoc comments about how
to properly construct things...

 - Bruce