HBase >> mail # dev >> Artifact id for HBase - trunk

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 11:17
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-25, 11:25
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 12:51
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-25, 13:37
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-25, 16:13
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 16:24
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-25, 16:48
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 16:52
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 17:26
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-25, 17:35
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-25, 17:36
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-25, 17:39
Re: Artifact id for HBase - trunk
Might be nice to have an assembly target that produces an uber jar.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)