HBase >> mail # user >> HBase 0.94.9 and Java 7

HBase 0.94.9 and Java 7
Hi all,

Most probably this question was asked multiple times until now: I have to
configure a new HBase cluster and I thought about using HBase 0.94.9 and
JDK 7.

Does anyone have some tests on this version? It is expected to work better
than with JDK 1.6?
I am looking forward to hear you input!
Thanks!