Drill, mail # dev - question about schema

Re: question about schema
David Alves 2013-04-21, 05:45
had a "duh" moment, realizing that, of course, I don't need a ProjectFilter as I can set the relevant cq's and cf's on HBase's Scan.
the question or how to get the names of the columns the query is asking for or even "*" if that is the case, still stands though…

-david