Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Please review check-ins

Re: Please review check-ins
If you use eclipse, there is a style provirdes in the contrib directory. If
you use something else, we should see about creating a codestyle for it so
encourage more developers to engage.

Sent from my phone, so pardon the typos and brevity.