Flume >> mail # user >> HDFS sink leaves .tmp files

Re: HDFS sink leaves .tmp files
I'm using a combination :)

The application tier is 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT
The HDFS tier is CentOS, and I grabbed the latest (at the time) from the
CDH repo.  It's version is:  1.1.0+121-1.cdh4.0.1.p0.1.el6

If the issue is on the HDFS sink side, that it could definitely be in my
version!
I'll check if Cloudera has a more recent version to update to.

Thanks!
Chris