Flume >> mail # user >> How do I search the past posts for a topic?

How do I search the past posts for a topic?
Hello,

   I would like to search past posts on a topic like "netcat" or "logger".

When I have a 'netcat' source and sink as "logger" - what should I do to
produce an event and how will the logger get any data?

I provided logger as "console".

My cmd:
 $FLUME_HOME/bin/flume-ng agent --conf-file flumeAgent_netCat2logger.conf
--conf $FLUME_HOME/conf  --name a1 -Dflume.root.logger=INFO,console

Conf:
a1.sources = r1
a1.sinks = k1
a1.channels = c1

# Describe/configure the source
a1.sources.r1.type = netcat
a1.sources.r1.bind = localhost
a1.sources.r1.port = 44444
# Bind the source and sink to the channel
a1.sources.r1.channels = c1

# Describe the sink
a1.sinks.k1.type = logger

# Use a channel which buffers events in memory
a1.channels.c1.type = memory
a1.channels.c1.capacity = 1000
a1.channels.c1.transactionCapacity = 100
# Bind the source and sink to the channel
a1.sinks.k1.channel = c1
~

Thanks!
Jayashree