Bigtop >> mail # dev >> BIGTOP-116 - Systemd

BIGTOP-116 - Systemd
Now that 0.6.0 is out, it is a good time to think about me tackling: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-116

Now that I have some new shiny bits sitting on my desk, I've got a
great dev machine for building Bigtop.

One of the cool things about systemd is its notion of dependencies in
services. Thus with all the new packages, we need to spell out the
services start order for Bigtop.

So, I'd love people to start chiming in on this ticket and help me
understand the specifics of dependencies, especially the new things
which have gone into 0.5 and 0.6.x

Once I have this, I can start adding the service files for systemd.

Thanks,
Peter