Flume >> mail # user >> Flume HDFS Sink using indexed LZO

Flume HDFS Sink using indexed LZO
Hi,

Is it possible to have Flume HDFS Sink write to HDFS in indexed LZO format. I see in documentation that there is support for LZO but is that LZO indexed. My use case is to write in text format but compressed such that MR jobs can work on blocks.

Thanks,
Pankaj