Hadoop >> mail # dev >> HADOOP-8545 swift reviewers needed

Re: HADOOP-8545 swift reviewers needed
Great

Its designed to skip all tests if you don't create a file
test/resources/auth-keys.xml. It should be documented in the index.apt.vm
file -if not, that's something to ask for.

Note that the test are slow, as in "go and do something else" slow- lots of
operations being tried, including some big files and many small ones.
Public clouds sometimes throttle PUT/DELETE operations, which the code is
designed to handle by being forgiving of delays, but it can really kill
test teardown times

-steve