Hadoop >> mail # general >> OT: anyone else going to berlin buzzwords?

+
Ian Holsman 2011-05-10, 23:53
+
Devaraj Das 2011-05-11, 02:12
+
Steve Loughran 2011-05-11, 10:48
+
Devaraj Das 2011-05-11, 15:02
+
Dan 2011-05-11, 21:29
+
Chris K Wensel 2011-05-11, 21:49
+
Steve Loughran 2011-05-11, 09:08
+
Bernd Fondermann 2011-05-11, 10:31
Re: OT: anyone else going to berlin buzzwords?
I'll be there, but only for the conference on Monday and Tuesday.

Doug

On 05/11/2011 12:31 PM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:08, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 11/05/2011 00:53, Ian Holsman wrote:
>>>
>>> If so.. I'll be there.. let's catch up.
>>>
>>> http://www.berlinbuzzwords.de/
>>>

>> 1. I'm going to be there
>
> 1.1.
> me too, but only for the conference on Mon + Tue.
> Who's available for a Hadoop/Apache/etc food + beverages on Monday evening?
>
>   Bernd
+
Ted Dunning 2011-05-12, 15:44
+