HBase, mail # user - HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big

Re: HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big
John 2013-09-11, 15:26
@Kevin: I changed the  hbase.client.keyvalue.maxsize from 10MB to 500MB,
but the regionserver still crashs. How can i change the batch size in the
hbase shell? Whats OOME?

@Dhaval: there is only the *.out file in /var/log/hbase. Is the .log file
located in another directory?