Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop2 Conf Call (7/25)

Sqoop2 Conf Call (7/25)
Dear Sqoop Developers,

This week's Sqoop 2 meeting minutes are below and on the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Meeting+Minutes+-+July+25,+2012

Please RSVP to me (without replying to the list) if you would like to
attend the next call, which will be next Wednesday (8/1) at 10am PDT.

Thanks,
Kathleen

---
7/25 Meeting Minutes:
* Discussed SQOOP-501
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-501): Seems to be easy to
suppress output when loading sensitive information (like password),
but harder to display asterisks instead. We agreed that suppressing is
just fine.
* Discussed Intermediate data representation
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Sqoop2+Intermediate+representation#Sqoop2Intermediaterepresentation-Intermediateformatrepresentationproposal),
for which Jarcec put together an end proposal for intermediate format
and sent a link to dev mailing list for wider discussion.