Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes

Re: Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes
I'm sure there is. But I still stand behind the idea of this as an incubator.
Personally, I am not comfortable endorsing this project as the
be-all-end-all zk client. I think we have to be truly comfortable
supporting it as such if we pull it in as part of our code base, no
matter how tangential we might keep it, and I for one am not on board
with that just yet. Maybe in a few months if we saw a significant
uptick in adoption by our user base, we could evaluate it as such. But
right now I think it's premature to take this code base on.