Pig >> mail # user >> Problems when building the Java project using pig script built using Maven.

+
Pankaj Andhale 2012-10-26, 21:38
Re: Problems when building the Java project using pig script built using Maven.
Hi Pankaj,
   Pig depends on jline-0.9.94.jar and is packaged as part of
pig-withouthadoop.jar or pig.jar when you build pig and will be part of an
installation of pig.  But the pig jar in maven does not include jline.
Please add jline (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jline/jline/0.9.94/) to
your maven assembly configuration to package it as part of your executable
jar.

Regards,
Rohini

+