Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] 0.20.205.0 Release Candidate 1

Re: [VOTE] 0.20.205.0 Release Candidate 2
+1 (non-binding)

I downloaded the tar ball and deployed on a 6 node cluster with security
disabled. I put a few files and ran a few MR jobs, mostly to calculate the
value of Pi. All worked fine.

Curiously, the estimated value of Pi was once determined to be
"4.00000000000000000000", but I suspect this is a function of the parameters
I gave the Pi job, and not of any deficiency of the RC of 0.20.205. :)

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera