HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate for 0.23.8

[VOTE] Plan to create release candidate for 0.23.8
Hello all,

We've had a few critical issues come up in 0.23.7 that I think warrants a
0.23.8 release. The main one is MAPREDUCE-5211.  There are a couple of
other issues that I want finished up and get in before we spin it.  Those
include HDFS-3875, HDFS-4805, and HDFS-4835.  I think those are on track
to finish up early next week.   So I hope to spin 0.23.8 soon after this
vote completes.

Please vote '+1' to approve this plan. Voting will close on Friday May
24th at 2:00pm PDT.

Thanks,
Tom Graves
+