HBase >> mail # user >> Using the Hadoop bundled in the lib directory of HBase

Using the Hadoop bundled in the lib directory of HBase
Hi, I'm new to HBase and have a stupid question about its dependency on
Hadoop.  Section 1.3.1.2 of (http://hbase.apache.org/notsoquick.html) says
there is an "instance" of Hadoop in the lib directory of HBase.  What
exactly is meant by "instance"?  Is it all I need, or do I need to get a
"full" copy of Hadoop from elsewhere?  If HBase already has all I need, I
am having trouble finding it.  The Hadoop instructions refer to commands,
for example, that I can't find.

Thanks,
Mike