HBase >> mail # user >> Coprocessors on specific servers

Re: Coprocessors on specific servers
Hi Mohammad,

Not sure I follow. :(

Coprocessor is not MapReduce. MapReduce already takes care to run your code local to the data.

Coprocessors can be seen like lightweight Map-only MapReduce job.

You need to share a few more details for us to be able to help.

Thanks,
Lars