Zookeeper >> mail # user >> String_vector ,stat definitions c language

Re: String_vector ,stat definitions c language
Hi Apostolis,

These structs are auto-generated using jute:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/zookeeper/trunk/src/zookeeper.jute?view=markup

You need to run "ant compile_jute" from the top-level directory to
generate the code. I think the generated code goes into
src/c/src/generated.

--Michi