Hadoop >> mail # user >> HDFS Federation documentation

HDFS Federation documentation
Guys,
I am a bit confused with the package availability and compatibility of the upgraded Hadoop components - HDFS Federation and YARN (MRv2)
My questions areWhich download contains HDFS federation?Any good documentation to get daemons running on HDFS federation?Is Yarn compatible with older HDFS? Any download which contains both yarn and HDFS federation? I think its in hadoop - 2.0.5 beta version.

Please help.

Thanks,
Manickam P