HBase >> mail # user >> Spring for hadoop

Spring for hadoop
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is using spring for hadoop to execute map reduce
jobs or to perform hbase operations on a hadoop cluster using spring data
for hadoop.
Please suggest me a working example as I am unable to find any working
sample and spring data documentation is of no use for beginners.

Thanks

Regards,
Ouch Whisper
01010101010