MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Introducing Parquet: efficient columnar storage for Hadoop.

Re: Introducing Parquet: efficient columnar storage for Hadoop.
Luke Lu 2013-03-12, 22:40
IMO, it'll be enlightening to Hadoop users to compare Parquet with Trevni
and ORCFile, all of which are columnar formats for Hadoop that are
relatively new. Do we really need 3 columnar formats?

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-03-13, 17:25
+
Abhishek Kashyap 2013-03-13, 17:40