MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to test the performance of NN?

How to test the performance of NN?
Hi,

I am trying to create a more efficient namenode, and for that I need to the
standard distribution, and then compare it to my version.

Which benchmark should I run? I am doing nnbench, but it is not telling me
anything about performance, only about potential failures.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Mark